Hi, Fellass… how are you doing this week?
Honestly, I’m a little bit unwell around these two months because I mostly worked overtime. Some of you might used to this work pattern while I’m not. Well, speaking of working, today I’m going to share some idioms related to work.
- “Ramp up” Meaning: increasing something.
- “The manager push us to ramp the revenue up.”
- “On the back burner.” Meaning: something is less important at the moment.
- “You can finish your task for today, this problem is on the back burner.”
- “Put (something) off.” Meaning: to delay something.
- “Please put your current activity off. We have an urgent meeting.”
- “People person.” Meaning: someone with a great social skill.
- “You need to be a people person if you are working as a marketing.”
- “Have a lot on your plate.” Meaning: you have a lot of work/resposibilities at the moment.
View original post 77 more words